Air ticket prices are more budget-friendly for passengers as of today. offer many great deals and offers on airfares. The same goes for Allegiant like any other budget air carrier. Passengers are made to pay more fees for carrying baggage. The allowance on baggage is different too
what items and goods are considered personal items?
The personal item must be under the dimensions of 7×15×16 including wheels, pockets, and handles. It can be a purse, handbag, camera case, or laptop bag. The personal item must be kept under the seat in a front passenger at all times.
Regulations to be followed for carrying personal items And carry on baggage-
• Dimensions of personal items must not exceed 7×15×16 including pockets, handles, decorations and must be placed under the seat.
• Dimensions of carry-on baggage should not exceed 9×14×22 including pockets, handles decorations, and must be placed in the overhead compartment.
• Each passenger is allowed to carry one personal item and one carry-on bag on the airplane.
Allegiant baggage policy Fee
While all other Allegiant passengers are entitled to bring one small personal item not greater than 15×16×7. Standard items must measure not greater than 22×14×9.
If you pay for your Carry-on At the time of booking .you will pay between $13 and $22 based on your destination
We permit every passenger to carry one personal item free of charge. Which may include a backpack, a purse, a laptop bag, and a briefcase. Moreover, some restrictions must be followed for the same. These are –
For carry-on baggage
- The size should not exceed the limit of 22.9*35.6*55.9 cm (9*14*22 inches) including the wheels and handles.
- The carry-on baggage must be a fit for under the seat in front of you or the overhead bin.
For Personal item
- The size should not exceed the limit of 96.5 cm (40.6*38.1*17.8 cm) or 38 linear inches (16*15*7 inches).
- The personal item must fit under the seat in front of you.
Items that are not taken into account towards your carry-on allowance are –
- Assistive devices such as child restraint seats, wheelchairs, strollers, walkers, and crutches.
- A jacket.
- Duty-free items
- Umbrella, and
- Diaper bag.
There is one important thing to keep in mind. Bulkhead seats in an aircraft do not consist of under-seat storage. So, all the carry-on baggage must be stowed in the overhead bin during landing and take-off.
Allegiant baggage policy
- Personal items incur no charges to the passenger. The size measurement must not exceed 7in×15in×16in. The fees are as below:
- At the time of booking $18 to USD 35 for every bag.
- Before departure USD 45 for every bag.
- At the Airport USD 50 for every bag
- At the gate USD 75 for every bag.
- Fees are applied and determined by the duration of arrival to the destination and the time when the itinerary is added. There will be further exceptions and allowances that are applicable if you are an active United States active military personnel.
Allegiant baggage policy for excess baggage
A maximum of 4 bags is allowed for every passenger in regards to the hold baggage and checked baggage. For more information regarding the above contact our customer support executive
Allegiant fees for sports equipment
Sports equipment like lacrosse, skis, fishing equipment, and golf bags will be accepted based on the weight and size limits mentioned in our policy. They will be considered as one hold bag/checked bag (associated fees will be applied accordingly).